Greynix

[Claim Rollback Request] Greynix

Your Name: Greynix
Coordiantes: xyz: 2439 51 -2257)
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine)(day/month/year): Time not sure, maybe 21/03/2019
Description of Issue: I think the server crashed and I'm missing 3x16k Storage Disks in my Disk Drive, which I have moved now, without Storage Disks. I had transfered all chest contents to the Storage Disks.
Screenshots (Optional): no screenshot as I was not expecting this

2 hours ago, Greynix said:

I'm missing 3x16k Storage Disks in my Disk Drive, which I have moved now

So the current location of the Disk Drive is not the original location? On the 21st you still had chests at the back wall. If I had the exact location, date and time of the Disk Drive when it had the disks inside then I should be able to rollback that.

If not, I can put these chests back and refund the 3 disks instead.

2 hours ago, Greynix said:

I think the server crashed

Was it today that the disks were lost? Or have you not logged in for a while and noticed them missing upon returning?

More information is required

19 hours ago, EPICfighters said:

So the current location of the Disk Drive is not the original location?

Right the current location is not the original location, that is given with the coordinates xyz: 2439 51 -2257 .

On the 21st you still had chests at the back wall. If I had the exact location, date and time of the Disk Drive when it had the disks inside then I should be able to rollback that.

Unfortunately I have discovered it 1 or 2 days later. And I can't remember, when I have had finished the Disk Drive and the Storage Disks and transfered all the stuff.

That would also be great, if the chests have still the contents of before the transfer.

Was it today that the disks were lost? Or have you not logged in for a while and noticed them missing upon returning?

As I said, I noticed it 1 or 2 days later.

21 hours ago, EPICfighters said:

Thank you, great job, can I have the 3 disks refund too? 🤔