[Claim Rollback Request] Nebukatnezar92

stahom

Your Name:  Stahom/Nebukatnezar92
Coordiantes: (use format xyz: 1845 64 2374)   roughly 88 67 -162 (I think its the chunk next to it)
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine)(day/month/year):  31/03/2019 ~ 21:30 (last server restart before 22:00)
Description of Issue: After finishing the build of the space station an error occures on login. (See Screenshot) Advice would be nice. is it correct that we could have avaided it by using up 8byte less with the station?
Screenshots (Optional): 

image.thumb.png.56f04b17281c253654eceb0f88bc57a0.png

On 1.4.2019 at 23:52, EPICfighters said:

Rollback Complete

Thanks but you rolled back too far. Now all our work is gone. And we lost a lot of valuable items. Can you roll back to the date which was provided?

Due to how the files are saved, I unfortunately don't have a closer save. The one I used was for the morning on that day. I could revert the rollback, however you would just start crash g again, and no one wants that.

I could revert the rollback for specific chunks though and see how that goes. But it would be best to not revert the area that had the space station problem.

If the area crashes again then you'll have to possibly try to get a refund for the "important" items lost. I could do multiple tries, however I don't want to restart the server too often within a short time, so it could take a while. 

Information from you will be required for this. More specifically, which chunks would you like reverted back. If you knew which chunk you launched the station from then I could possibly revert the rest and just leave that one. Hopefully it would only be that chunk crashing your game. No promises though. 

12 hours ago, EPICfighters said:

Due to how the files are saved, I unfortunately don't have a closer save. The one I used was for the morning on that day. I could revert the rollback, however you would just start crash g again, and no one wants that.

I could revert the rollback for specific chunks though and see how that goes. But it would be best to not revert the area that had the space station problem.

If the area crashes again then you'll have to possibly try to get a refund for the "important" items lost. I could do multiple tries, however I don't want to restart the server too often within a short time, so it could take a while. 

Information from you will be required for this. More specifically, which chunks would you like reverted back. If you knew which chunk you launched the station from then I could possibly revert the rest and just leave that one. Hopefully it would only be that chunk crashing your game. No promises though. 

Hmmm sounds like its a bad idea... I will try to list all items to be refunded then.... :( its gonna be a lot of work to build it up again the pipes especially were really annoying.

List of lost items:

Powercell (High) RFToolsPower x 124 - DONE

uranium ingot (immersive engineering) x 20000 - DONE

Matter transmitter (rftools) x 12 - DONE

Matter receiver (rftools) x 3 - DONE

Matter Booster (rftools) x 15 - DONE

Dialing Device (rftools) x2 - DONE

Destination Analyzer (rftools) x3 - DONE

warp controller (advanced rocketry) x1 - DONE

Machine structure (vulpes library) x 200 - DONE

Fluid input hatch (vulpes library) x 60 - DONE

Fluid output hatch (vulpes library) x 60 - DONE

input hatch (vulpes library) x 20 - DONE

output hatch (vulpes library) x 20 - DONE

Power Input plug (vulpes library) x 100 - DONE

chemical reactor (vulpes library) x 20 - DONE

electrolyser (vulpes library) x 20 - DONE

elite Motor (vulpes library) x 21 - DONE

data bus (advanced rocketry) x 4 - DONE

observatory (advanced rocketry) x 1 - DONE

fueling station (advanced rocketry) x 1 - DONE

gas charge pad (advanced rocketry) x 4 - DONE

satelite builder (advanced rocketry) x 1 - DONE

co2 scrubber (advanced rocketry) x 20 - DONE

oxygen vent (advanced rocketry) x 20 - DONE

pipe seal (advanced rocketry) x 200 - DONE

carbon collection cartridge (advanced rocketry) x 1500 - DONE

super-laminar Fluiduct (Thermal Dynamics) x 400 - DONE

resonant servo (Thermal Dynamics) x 80 - DONE

Molecular assembler (applied energetics 2) x 150 - DONE

me interface (applied energetics 2) x 150 - DONE

wireless access point (applied energetics 2) x 1 - DONE

me security terminal (applied energetics 2) x 1 - DONE

me fluid import bus (applied energetics 2) x 20 - DONE

me fluid export bus (applied energetics 2) x 40 - DONE

me export bus (applied energetics 2) x 20 - DONE

acceleration card (applied energetics 2) x 750 - DONE

Block of Aluminium (Thermal foundation) x 10000 - DONE

white Lamp (actually additions) x 100 - DONE

I left out a lot of items.... but this should be enough in the first place.... thanks

Archived