rule 1

[4] Ban Duration:

7 days

[5] Staff Member:

urss333

[6] ScreenShots:

879F4B055873562D7F5F22D90572129958084CD8

[7] Your Reason:

I just searched Aura nodes und suddenly got banned without any clue what rule i could have broken

7 minutes ago, urss33 said:

Hey, yes i banned you cuz you got bane of pigs and when i asked you where did you get it you sayed nothing please explain how did you get that item at least here.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/289860017144856577/564401589872492544/unknown.png

I can explain it, i outside of my bas, because i looked for Aura Nodes. After half a hour i found this weapon and picked it up. (That´s it)

You joined on 30 march and you found it somewhere a item that have a very slim chance to drop only in dungeons.... like 0.1%, you expect me to belive that? Why diden't you contact a staff to ask about this item, and why no one said he lost it ? can you provide some real evidence that you found it?

9 minutes ago, urss33 said:

Hey, yes i banned you cuz you got bane of pigs and when i asked you where did you get it you sayed nothing please explain how did you get that item at least here.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/289860017144856577/564401589872492544/unknown.png

You can take it and throw it into lava. It doesn´t matter for me. I only want to play on this server :)

3 minutes ago, urss33 said:

You joined on 30 march and you found it somewhere a item that have a very slim chance to drop only in dungeons.... like 0.1%, you expect me to belive that? Why diden't you contact a staff to ask about this item, and why no one said he lost it ? can you provide some real evidence that you found it?

I can´t say no more. 

I know it does not sound believable, but it did. Please believe me

7 minutes ago, urss33 said:

To be honest, who ask someone what kind of item it is? It´s an very good item and i didn´t think about it. and picked it up. So i for now i really can´t say more, how i describe it, was it.

12 minutes ago, urss33 said:

I thought about it, maybe i picked it up when i flew above a property. Please unban me, I´m to be honest a friendly player and I never destroy someone´s property or anything else. 

Look there are many other player they could get a ban. For example Hackers, Griefers and so one. But why me? 

For this tiny item you ban me? You can take it and throw it away. It doesn´t matter for me. 

The only thing what´s a problem is for me, is that I want to play on this server.

I love this server, i don´t have an another one.

Please let me play on it.

So we made a decision in your case.

1-Your ban will be reduce to 1 hr

2-No more creative stuff picking without asking a staff member if the item is legit or not... like really 10000000 dmg seems fine to you?

3-Your bane of the pig item will be deleted.

8 minutes ago, urss33 said:

So we made a decision in your case.

1-Your ban will be reduce to 1 hr

2-No more creative stuff picking without asking a staff member if the item is legit or not... like really 10000000 dmg seems fine to you?

3-Your bane of the pig item will be deleted.

Ok Thank you :) 

I will do that

Archived