[Bug] Crushers

Whiteflash1

When you place fluix crystals in a crusher to be crushed. The input inventory will only hold 1 crystal. If you try to put any more in, they simply dissapear into thin air *PoOf*.

It might just be me. Razassassin tried to copy my actions on my machine and didnt have the issue.

Hello @Whiteflash1,

I went to your cave to test the crusher and I didn't seem to have any problems.

On 4/8/2019 at 8:22 PM, Whiteflash1 said:

When you place fluix crystals in a crusher to be crushed. The input inventory will only hold 1 crystal

Here you mentioned that you can only place one crystal in at a time. When I tested this in your cave, I was able to place a stack of crystals in, and all of them were crushable. Here is a screenshot to show this working. 

3cMZ4Lq.png

If you could enlighten me about the problem you are having, with screenshots and/or a short video then I would be most grateful as it would aid me in helping you.

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know why i cant do the same, even had razassassin on the spot trying to mimic it. Got no problems with other machines or when feeding it with pipes. So just the manual input is not working correctly for me. Screenshots cant show it. OBS somehow wont capture the game, just captures a black screen or a fixed image where a cursor moves... so cant make a vid either.

But if its just me and only me, consider it non-existent.

Archived