[EMC reset] IIonions

Guest IIonions

Guest IIonions

Your Name: IIonions
Coordinates: -2816 101 2820
Description of Issue: So I have done a full island reset and created a new team as I wanted to restart the pack and go fresh again. Problem is that I have kept all EMC knowledge, so I don't have to learn any new items which I feel kind of ruins the late game aspect of the pack. Along with this, every new quest I complete doesn't give me a reward, so if I didn't have sponsor on the server I would not be able to gain access to the crafting table as the quest reward doesn't work. 

Was just wondering if it was possible for someone to do /projecte clearKnowledge [player slector] So I could go back to being stupid. Im not bothered about the quest issue but it is more of a heads up in case others try to reset and get stopped because of it.

Thanks

Guest IIonions

This can be closed as all issues seem to be fixed. My EMC has been reset and the quests are working again - think it was either a client restart or reconnect that fixed the quests.

Thanks

Archived