Inventory Rollback Request XxBrokenWolfxX

I changed my mind, I would like a refund other than a rollback. The items I remember having was A full set of power armor with the following upgrades Diamond Plating on all pieces energy shield on all pieces radiation shielding on all pieces Shock absorbers (on the boots) sprint assist (on the legs) swim boost (on the legs) Airtight seal (on the helmet) auto feeder (on the helmet) night vision (on the helmet) flight control (on the helmet) water electrolyzer (on the helmet) water cooling (on chest plate) cooling system (on the chest plate) magnet (on the chest plate) Active camouflage (on the chest plate) Wireless me terminal (power hand). And for my tools, I had a flux-infused pickaxe with efficiency 5 fortune 3, a Fluxed infused sword with Sharpness 5 Looting 3 and Fire aspect 2 and a fluxed-infused Axe with efficiency 5 and a Fluxed-infused shovel with efficient 5.        

Archived