Removed island?

Hi everyone!

I have logged in again to the server two days ago. I can't warp to my island, i tried with /is home, /home and /is info (my island name) and i have clicked to the link but i fell out from the world. I created it at 2019 May 13, and i had two months break. Is it deleted, or is it an bug? 

Thanks in advance!

Mini

Névtelen.png

Hello,

Did you also try the /is spawn  command? That should bring you to the initial spawn point of the island.

Empty your inventory and click on the text when it asks if its a safe teleport. 

If you see nothing on your island then it has been deleted, unfortunately, to no visible reason.

In that case we can issue a rollback (for which you'll need to create a seperate post based on the Island Rollback template under Technical Support) , but it only goes back 2 weeks, so not sure it will help.

Player created a rollback request.

T/C

Archived