i lost my stuff

MLADJAN

Hello 

i was playing on your ftb revelation server and i was moving my ic2 stuff away and my lava generator disapierd so i opend my inventory to see if the lava generator is in my ivnetory and my storage tabletd disapierd so i lost all my stuff  so i wont a refound 

in game name is MLADJAN

my base quars are   X 1871  Y 75  Z -3430

thanks

In that case you have two options.

1. If you know what items you lost you should create a refund request in which you list all the items you want refunded. I recommend this option since it's considerably faster.
For a refund request please copy the following template and reply to this post: 

2. If you do NOT know what items you lost you should create an inventory rollback request. You will need to provide a date/time (including timezone) of before you lost your stuff.
This will override your current inventory and generally takes a lot longer than a refund (even days). For an inventory rollback please copy the following template and reply to this post: 

Archived