Suggestions by Ghost and SadWeeb

Player Market Suggestion. Ghost, xX_Ghoster_Xx, and me, SadWeebTrash, have a suggestion to renovate the Sf 4 market. Currently, prices are dropping and soon the economy is going to crash and I feel like there should be a rule added for no handouts and keep prices reasonable. Next, we believe there should be a player market with warps where people can contact a staff member to own a plot and set up chest shops to allow them to make shops since people are complaining about the current state of the universal market. Please consider these as we believe that these are actual problems that will help the server grow. Thanks. (If you are interested and want more details on how to implement this please either contact us on the website or in-game with the usernames provided in the beginning)

• 4 weeks later...

I personally think adding a rule to stop people giving new players materials and stuff would ruin the community. If it was a huge issue staff would of stepped in and sorted it out, but there isn't a rule about how low you can sell an item on the market for. The suggesiton you put forward, in my own personal opinion wouldn't work in CraftersLand, because the current community are used to the current system, also plots with chest shops doesn't make a lot of sense in a Sky Factory (Void World) :P