So I automated all my inscribers with XNet, but after every server restart the controller goes blank and I have to break/replace all the connectors and reprogram the entire thing. Would be nice if there was a fix or something for this, since it is getting tedious to do all over.

This has happened after every restart so far, finished my system yesterday.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Yes I have seen this issue before and it also shows on GitHub. Problem is, this mod seems to have interaction issues frequently based on the GitHub issues I've seen. If there is no current patch for the mod, I'm afraid we'll have to wait. Attempting to patch a bug would be very time-consuming if we aren't sure what the issue is, therefore, we will have to wait for the mod to be updated or a patch to be found.