Villager Spawn Eggs to shop

Guest IIonions

Guest IIonions

So in SB2 as we all know chunkloaders require a lasso of a villager. However a handful of players have been reporting that the villagers they try to cure have despawned as it takes anywhere from 2-5 minutes for them to convert to be normal. So I thought perhaps we could get maybe a means to spawn them into the shop? Most other servers sell chunkloaders (all i can think of right now is rev with the ic2 chunkloaders) for around $1000. Not sure what drawbacks there is to this since EMC is in the game so farming villagers for drops is... kinda useless. 

Thanks for reading ❤️ 

Adding villager spawn eggs to the shop wouldnt resolve the issue due to having to do a villager contract to make them usable for the chunk loader. I have suggested to add the chunk loader to spawn in the past but it was voted down. If there is sufficient want for it I have no issues adding it just need the suggested price.