Temporary, Duped items.

[4] Ban Duration:
3 Days

[5] Staff Member:
@geri33

[6] ScreenShots:
Check banlist.

[7] Your Reason:
Well, all I have to say is that I got false banned. Geri33 saw my shulker box with 9 stacks with emerald blocks, but I swear that they weren't duped. I can't even dupe because I have no /gm 1, anyways. I made a lot of trades with villagers and got that many emeralds. In my last base, I had 4 villagers. I hope that you'll consider my unban request. Have a nice day everyone.

? So what I can say myself is that there's no way you have that many STACKS of emerald... without duping. Even tho you had villagers, I mean... sounds unrealistic to me. And you could not be able to dupe but maybe someone has given you them ?

2019-08-03_15.04.15.png

I had some automatic farms for sugar cane and i traded a lot on papers and carrots and potatoes i can even name the villagers i had:Vasile,Niciusor,N-am Nume ,Gicu

and they were librarians and farmers i can prove that i can make these in a month with farms and villagers.Have a nice day

• geri33 locked this topic

Archived