Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Refund Request] Forgard

Forgard

Your Name: Forgard
Item Name + Amount: 94 Quantum Solar Panels
Coordinates: x: 2604, y: 80. z:-4281
Description of Issue: Around a week or two ago i bough one stack and a half of quantum solar panels, used one to power lasers for assembly table and one to power machines and put the rest into a drawer, then i've been offline for several days or a week(can't actually remember) first because i was hoping for the quest book to get unbugged and then i broke my mouse and online shop would only deliver the new one today. I logged in a couple of times before today, was looking for a place for new base while using android wi-fi remote mouse and so i didn't even look at them because it is not actually comfortable to make any progress with the android pc remote. And so as i got my new mouse today i logged in, found a new place to build up, came back to my "old" base and noticed that all IE cables disappeared, i just replaced them and kept going as at some point i needed to go down to the drawer where i stored the panels and at first i couldn't remember why'd i put an empty drawer down here and then i understood that it wasn't empty before, there were those solar panels. So here i am.

Archived