[Spawn Addition] Constellation Paper

Pyraenus

Item: Constellation Paper (specifically the unlinked ones)
Price ($ for amount): $700
Reason for addition: The Astral Sorcery mod cannot be progressed through without finding at least the first 4 constellations, and cannot be finished without finding all 16. As the only way to find new constellations is through finding this unlinked constellation paper, they only spawn at the astral sorcery altars generated randomly around the world, and they do not replenish themselves, eventually the mod will become unplayable with a server that does not reset. Although it is possible to share knowledge between two people using the astral sorcery mod, there are rarely any people on who use the mod, and the paper itself is necessary for progression as well.

I myself am currently stuck without any way to further progress in this mod with respect to the constellations, having searched for around 6 hours with rtp for shrines that hadn't been already looted, and would greatly appreciate a fix to this issue, thus the price itself is not as important and I am willing to change it. If there is any other way to resolve the problem that I don't know of, please let me know.

Thanks!

Pyraenus

Archived