Rule 1 First Offence

[4] Ban Duration:

7 Days

[5] Staff Member:

@urss333

[6] ScreenShots:

Check Ban List / Don't have any

[7] Your Reason:

I'm sorry for being in creative without buying Premium If you want to know how i got in it please contact me in Discord. Thank you for your time.

Hey, in the first post you did self incriminat... Like you sayed:

I thought I was exploiting a bug and I got spawned in my void tools and gave them level 30 enchants in spawn

That is punish by this:

[2] No Bug Abuse/Exploiting Bugs:

• 1st offense = 2 day ban.
  • 2nd offense = 7 day ban.
  • 3rd offense = 14 day ban.
  • 4th offense = 28 day ban.

Includes but is not limited to bypassing any punishment, duping, or glitching.
WARNING: If you are caught duping your base will be regenerated.

Ok so thx for explaning how you got that gm1... but still why did you continue to use it? You could have gone afk and report this to the staff, like the other 2 player did+ one of them had gm1 as you but he chose to log off and not participate in this exploit...

I will come back with a more definite answer later this day or tomorrow.
If you have something else to say please write it here but be careful what you write like the first post that you made here.

Ok so.. with the help of my colleges i decide this:

Your ban will be for Rule 2, cuz you where given the gm1 but you still exploid it... it was just a luck that the server restarted... don't know if you had continue to use it or not.

So with that your ban is off cuz Rule 2 is 2 days so congrats you can play againd but in the future please contact the staff and remove yourself from this exploids by leaving the game.

Btw if you have anymore information about some bases or where there located please pm me on the forum or other staff in discord.

P.S. Your tag items where deleted and will not be refunded.

Archived