[Command Request] ReivG17

ReivG17

[Command Request]

*ReivG17*

Sponsor

Requested Commands: WorldEdit and /flyspeed 

Reason for Request: 

I make a request for the specific commands for the reason that I have been building * cities * and structures in the Pure Survival option for four years exactly included to release the work faster I ask some players for help in exchange for money and these structures end up being removed after the server cleaning which is the exhausting of starting the new block by block or terminal being grifted for players which happens to me on many occasions the request of WorldEdit and flyspeed would help to build my structures in this modality I wait for a response carefully.

I accepted the responsibility included in this tool and would understand that, in any case, I obtained the tool and it would cause an inconvenience, it will be immediately withdrawn and a possible permanent ban

• Henk locked this topic

Archived