Targetting/Spawncamp Report in AC

xDrews

Network Server (Ac v1, Factions, etc.) : Assassins Craft

In-Game Nickname : xDrews_YT

Nickname of the one you are complaining about : iiTzArismaltor_

Description of the situation : he just killed me the whole time while I and Ranlas were no the server. Also he spawncamped sonetimes and always followed me and then killed me. I couldnt see his nametag because he always used Invisibility Potions. Also he mostly targetted me (for no reason) and killed me

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) : https://imgur.com/a/IbJ8Y6p Ranlas asking if hes focusing me 

Video 1:

00:32 hes the full DMD with the shield. you will see him again ater in the video

3:37 we kill eachother sometimes totally random. we often play and if he wants me to stop, i respect it and he also respects me.

4:07 the invisible Full Dia whos about to kill me. remember the guy with the shield. thats him

4:19 he totally ignores Billy. only going to kill me.

8:35 better watch out guys...

Video 2:

0:00 now ranlas also gets targetted after im out of sight.

0:26 the Invis Guy appeared out of nowhere

1:52 AGAIN! hes only killing me and not even the default next to him

2:13 Again...

5:19 thats true. he always tells EVERYONE what he should do, even if a player uses Caps once, he tells him he will report him.

6:45 DEIVID. The Legend is Real!!!

6:48 The Invis Guy again. You all know his name...

7:57 really good question....

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) : Ranlas, Nutu118, Dong Snipper and everyone else that got killed

Okay, here we go. 

First of all, who he chooses to kill is entirely up to him and it's not breaking any of our rules if he kills you but lets the other guy go. Why even bother? It's his choice not to fight him. That seem like a fair fight to you anyway? Chasing you around spawn ("targeting" you) and killing you.. what's wrong with that? Also the use of invis pots.. perfectly legal. He didn't even stay at one spot. Not exactly what you'd call spawn camping. Either way 3/4 of your videos have nothing to do with him killing you and it's just you on roof tops (honestly you're just asking to be attacked standing there like that, what did you expect?) or sending messages in chat. AC is all about targeting and killing, it can be an unforgiving place. If he's out to get you then be smart and take another exit, route, grapple up walls and towers, use invis pots, grenades, etc. What I'm not gonna do is ask him to stop killing people in the main city. The staff aren't here to babysit, we're here to make sure people follow the rules. And I see no actual violation in this case.

(By the way you have a diamond armor set in your inv and you're not even wearing it. Come on.) 

T/C

• Jimmel locked this topic

Archived