Admin Power Abuse

PdaMoneyDAWG

I made a complaint a little bit ago, but someone decided to lock it instead of giving people a chance to defend themselves. So that alone goes to show abuse of power. This was the post I made:

"Yes. I got caught duping items. Yes I got banned for it. That's all fine. I broke a rule, I dealt with the consequence. What's not okay is when I get back on, getting harassed by admins on the server at the time, Kaszanka_1234 and GuyYouForgot, by keeping clearing our inventories from stuff we had just gotten, tping us away from a place we tried moving too to spawn, taking away all of our hunger, spawning a crap ton of zombies around us. Maybe consider getting staff that's either better trained or doesn't abuse power once something has already been done about an event that took place. We took our punishment, no need to keep punishing us for keeping trying to play on the server. Really not cool and getting really annoying. Staff is supposed to help, not abuse power and take advantage of it. I know for sure nothing is gonna be done about this whole ordeal because I'm some dumbass who duplicated items, and they're staff. But maybe consider what this "staff" does to everyone else? What they actually do in their free time. Grow up. Seriously. Also got called a retard by Kaszanka_1234. Very mature. :)"

Was given a response by "Man"YouForgot, so this is my response to his response..

"Yes, we were moving everything to get rid of it since it didn't get rolled back properly, we didn't want anyone to get any of our non-legit stuff, so I sincerely apologize for actually trying to do a good thing. Staff is supposed to moderate the server, not control players trying to play. All could have been solved by a simple conversation. I was aware of the protocol, that's why I was surprised when I initially got back on and saw everything there, I figured it was just a mistake, so yes we were moving. There was still no need to clear the inventories of stuff we just got. Straight abuse right there. There's still no excuse to call any member of the server retarded, any good staff should know that, so take that as you want. There were zombies spawned, and you guys were the only ones on, so it's okay if you wanna keep covering, we were there, we saw. 

P.S. As far as I'm concerned, it's guy, if you were a man, you would have handled everything way more maturely. You guys should really consider how you're approaching situations. Investigate first. Investigate completely, not just assume what's going on. It doesn't matter your rank on the server. Most of us are adults, so go ahead and act like it, especially if you have powers, and don't abuse those powers." 

P.S. Don't lock threads just because you're done responding to it. If you're not in any sort of wrong, there's no need to lock it..

• Manager

I only asked if you are retarded because i tend to have a different approach to mentally challenged people. If you were it would be understandable that you tried to remove all that stuff on your own since you might not know that you are supposed to report any illegitimate items to server staff. Since you responded like i had badly offended you or something i'd say that you are not and since you are "aware of the protocol", you've choosen to ignore the rules with full awareness by taking that stuff with you.

And at least read the forum rules and the pinned posts in the category you are going to post, especially when it says "Read Before Posting" in the post title

T/C

Archived