Baneo por IP familiar

Shesea

Somos una familia que siempre jugamos juntos y más que es época de vacaciones, por lo que compartimos la IP, siempre lo hacemos con nostales y con otros juegos para estar juntos, yo soy una persona adulta de 59 años de edad y estoy jugando para compartir con mis hijos, quiero saber, por que nos banean, si se fijan pueden notar que en muchos momentos jugamos al mismo tiempo, no se que es lo que no pueden entender y hacemos atp de uno a otro, por lo que las cuentas de Shesea, Thimoteo, itsPit, AkinoriTheAlien, son la mía (Shesea) y las otras de mis hijos.

Esperando su pronta respuesta

We are a family that we always play together and more than it is a holiday season, so we share the IP, we always do it with nostals and with other games to be together, I am a 59-year-old adult and I am playing to share With my children, I want to know, why they ban us, if you notice you can notice that in many moments we play at the same time, I don't know what they can't understand and we do atp from one to another, so Shesea's accounts , Thimoteo, itsPit, AkinoriTheAlien, are mine (Shesea) and the others of my children.

Waiting for your prompt response

I did a research and I found out that the only account that is banned is itsPip (itsPit has never join the server). Currently, the account is unbanned (yesterday 24th) so there shouldn't be any issue joinning the server.

I want to make clear that the account was banned for having Dupped Iteams in Pure Survival. Please do not use/have/make them again, otherwise the account will be banned again.

T/C

• ZengZ locked this topic

Archived