Staff abuse

DrPeeper

I was muted for saying I love my designated miner.

I said "I LOVE diggers" because they bring me the materials I need, and I was muted for 24 hours

I don't understand why i was muted for racial slurs, I've always called my miners diggers, but only today I was muted.

I think MikeWerf does not like me, he does not answer my questions and has stated he hates our clan.

Please help me, I just want to play the game.

screenshots https://imgur.com/a/hrvZ6iz

1 hour ago, DrPeeper said:

I was muted for saying I love my designated miner.

I said "I LOVE diggers" because they bring me the materials I need, and I was muted for 24 hours

I don't understand why i was muted for racial slurs, I've always called my miners diggers, but only today I was muted.

I've said the following in chat about you saying "digger"

unknown.png

unknown.png

So I gave u enough chances to not get punished and you just continued

unknown.png

unknown.png

I think MikeWerf does not like me, he does not answer my questions and has stated he hates our clan.

I don't have anything against you, neither am I hating your clan. And if I'm not answering your question that's because either I don't know it, or I'm busy helping someone else.

I'm trying to help everyone but I can't do everything at the same time.

Also, it says this was my second offense, but I was never warned the first time.

You've been muted before for Rule 13 racism. You probaly went offline the moment when u got muted.

I made it CLEAR that I don't understand how that was racism, yet you muted me anyways.

This is a MINING game, DIGGING IS ALLOWED.
And a rigger is an actual thing. It's the white box that drops a tube down to suck up oil. It's an oil rigger.

You're being really petty, I've not been racist. One of my clan members was, HG, but I removed him from the clan. I'm being punished for this?

The context in which you use it along accompanied by staff repeatedly explaining how it is being interpreted is a racial slur. It also seems your intentions are to get as close to breaking the rules as you can in which event won't be tolerated. Our goal is to keep a clean chat and conversation. We allow certain things such as swearing, caps, and etc for the sake of the conversation, however, when it comes to racial slurs and purposely intending to be a "rebel" and being malicious, its not tolerated. So please keep the chat clean and there should be no issues.
As for the screenshots you provided of other players, it has been noted, thank you.

There is no abuse of staff permissions.

T/C

• Ness27 locked this topic

Archived