[Wither Bomb in my base] (MemeSawse)

MemeSawse

In-Game Nickname: MemeSawse

Time and Date: 4:06, 8/25/2019 - edit: also began happening again at 8:40ish, when I got back online.

Description of what happened: This all happened within the town I own which, at the time, only had logarthsheppy friended to. At the stated time, I was standing in the basement of my base when I heard a loud noise (possibly teleportation?) and a TON of wither skeletons appeared and killed me. I did /back a few times and died before I just went back to my base upstairs with /home . I believe the withers spawned multiple different times at this time. It had apparently happened to a few others, so I told them and they came to help me kill them. After they killed the withers, I was able to pick my stuff up, but most of my power armor and my flux pickaxe was missing. I went back upstairs for a bit to begin this post when the withers were spawned 4 more times in a row. I went to take a screenshot and died in the process. When I came back, to my house, they were gone, I assume because they despawned.

Jasmine was online at this time and we suspect that it was her because she was being destructive to other people and their bases when they were unclaimed. 

edit: when this happened again at 8:40ish, DrPeeper was online. They spawned a few times, even spawning the evolved wither skeleton. After it stopped happening, I looked at the player list and DrPeeper was no longer online. We also found that a hole was dug just on the edge of my claim to get into the base that was not made by me. Clearly someone dug in from the side and planted some kind of way to spawn all those wither skeletons. If staff has a way to see who has broken blocks, they will easily find the culprit. I believe there may be multiple people in on this, such as DrPeeper and JasmineT. I feel that it is them because they have both been brutal to the newer people on the server in the past, and JasmineT doesn't like me because I was standing up for someone else when they were being attacked by her.

Screenshots or Proof: https://imgur.com/t351sha

List of eyewitnesses: Joey4213, DarkerMaster - edit: logarthsheppy and Sarlron for second round

I'd really appreciate at least someone replying saying "we are looking into it". It feels like nobody cares, but a lot of people on the server are suffering for it.

Joey4213 offered to go to DrPeeper's base to confirm that it wasn't him doing this, but DrPeeper refused and it is still happening. He is most likely the one causing it.

7 hours ago, MemeSawse said:

I'd really appreciate at least someone replying saying "we are looking into it".

ah yes, that is my bad. I forgot to post my reply: It is currently under investigation. feel free to update us if you happen to find anything or spot suspicious behaviour

1 hour ago, DrPeeper said:

It's not me. I didn't want Joey in my base because he's a moron and I don't trust him. Don't appreciate the witch hunt.

not sure what joey has to do with that lmao. its most likely you, hope i dont have to see u again :)

Archived