[DW20 1.12.2] Staff need more perms

Riis

Every day mob farms are getting more out of control, with lack of XP collection, people misusing cursed earth, whether intentionally or not, people who haven't been on in 30+ days leaving their farms on and causing lag.

Why is Ness the only one with perms? You can't expect one guy to do everything. We have active staff like Flip who want to do more, but can't because all you guys have done is give them perms to mute people for saying "no-no words". They should at the very least be able to bypass claims to turn off bad farms and /tp to players, both to check their bases when we have these below 1 TPS situations and to assist them should they need it. The server should not be able to reach 1 TPS and lower with only a few people on, and we should not be having 1.3k entities and 130k+ tile entities active in the overworld with that few people on, either.

I think they should be able to see who is lagging the server and maybe tp  to players but as for claim bypassing I’ve dealt with immature helpers in the past and while fraiz and flip are great, I wouldn’t be comfortable if all helpers had permission to bypass my claim. If they can find the claim that is lagging the server they can ask the person who’s claim it is to turn off their machines and kick them if they’re afk. That way it won’t all fall onto ness they can pinpoint the issue and fix it if possible and if not then they can elevate it to ness