BardII_ BAN

BardIII

[1] In-Game Username:

BardII_
[2] Details of Situation:

Two player need food so i do /tpa Mr....Pr0Duck and is friend Gurasa1121 kill me so i said that and i send a screen but is not good proof so if nobody help me i help by myself so i surround its lava base 

[3] Ban Category:

Dont knows

[4] Ban Duration:

7 day

[5] Staff Member:

DragonLady Mikewerf

[6] ScreenShots:

image.thumb.png.e8b391abddc5049d28a53a06e2126318.png

[7] Your Reason:

Not fair

Hello there,

You admitted to placing down the lava near the town of Gurasa1121 and Mr_Pr0duck, as you can see here I2y3LOd.png

This breaks the following rule:

[8] No Griefing Any Protected Territory:

• 1st offense = 7 days ban.
  • 2nd offense = 14 days ban.
  • 3rd offense = 28 days ban.
  • 4th offense = 60 days ban.

You also sent the following screenshot in discord

BVDqYUQ.png

You see the part on the top left? the coords and fps? That's from x-ray. Ingame you said you don't have it, only something like fullbright or extracoords. Both fullbright and extracoords don't show the coords like that, and fullbright is not allowed on the server either.

Both x-ray and fullbright (in your case x-ray) fall under this rule:

[1] No Hacked Clients:

• 1st offense = 7 days ban.
  • 2nd offense = 14 days ban.
  • 3rd offense = 28 days ban.
  • 4th offense = 60 days ban.

This includes flight mods, x-ray mods, speed modifications of any type, nofall, chest finders, vanish, fullbright and etc et all that offer gameplay advantages over the normal mod pack.

I combined the rules, and the highest ban counts in this case. They're both first offense, which means a 7d ban for both.

Unban request denied, you're welcome back in 7 days
Don't make a second post please

T/C

Archived