Quest Book - "Bugged items" bugged (Continuum)

I'm trying to progress through Continuum and am at the point that I can get the efab Digital Upgrade and pursue the jetplate.  I find that there's uncraftable items... fixes have been put in place in the questbook in the "bugged items" tab.  Unfortunately, the questbook is also bugged.  I submit the items and see that the items are consumed in my inventory, the quest is marked blue and is noted with "reward not claimed".  I can't claim and can't progress.  Is there a fix to the fix?

Thanks,

Dorktionary 

20 minutes ago, Dorktionary said:

Well, I tried the quest several times and got it to work twice... it was spotty and consumed 4x the resources it should have but I have my signalum hardened glass..

I'd request a refund for the extra resources it took instead of the normal amount :P (if you want them back of course aha!