Ban Explanation

ReivG17

Hello, I start this post because I have been banned for a period of time for the reason "Duplicate Articles", banned by SlendyOff since I have been trying to keep my record clean of these problems. I ask for an explanation if it is possible with evidence for of these actions to know the reason and the cause of this prohibition not to repeat it; otherwise, initiate a claim.

[unban] [ReivG17]

[1] In-Game Username:

ReivG17

[2] Details of Situation:

Hello, I start this post because I have been banned for a period of time for the reason "Duplicate Articles", banned by SlendyOff since I have been trying to keep my record clean of these problems. I ask for an explanation if it is possible with evidence for of these actions to know the reason and the cause of this prohibition not to repeat it; otherwise, initiate a claim.

[3] Ban Category:

Duped Items 1st Offense Rule #2 Pure

[4] Ban Duration:

4 Days

[5] Staff Member:

SlendyOff

[6] ScreenShots:

[7] Your Reason: 

I want to observe by the staff member solid and explained evidence of the ban that has been applied to me to verify that this is true and if so correct my actions otherwise appeal

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.6dc39a1000ddb2425e74f4fb5280223d.png

If I am the original builder of the house where the photographs of evidence on duplication of items are taken but attention I am not the one who lives here if it is true I live on the  base is my base the player who owns those chests and to the  owner house is called "Dl_Francisco" This player has previously been banned for duplication of items and previously mentions the fact that players with Premium rank double him, even so he insists in what   i dupped items for he I will  check it later when I have the opportunity but I am clarifying that everything what is inside that house is all property of Dl_Francisco and this misunderstanding has caused a macha in my history of bans, on the spawner of my inventory it has been given to me by the same DL_Francisco Player and I wanted to build an exp farm with this item not considering that apparently it is illegal, now the apples I see nothing illegal since although I do not remember having them in the images it is not specified with the pointer mouse what of the mou know the information of this item and could be taken from my creative would be illegal if they were not spawned from my inventory but the tests are designed so that they do not give this information and do not verify that they are duplicated.

ReivG17

I don't know if he gave you the spawners but what I'm sure is that you used them :l for the notchs error of mine not having taken a picture of the pointer in the apple, but you know they had no spawn by.

by making sure that spawners cannot be obtained in any way just with commands, your unban request was denied

Sorry for your history, and be careful with that :l

• Slendy locked this topic

Archived