Unban I Banned For No Reason

Gurasa1121

[1] In-Game Username:

Gurasa1121
[2] Details of Situation:

Helper Mike Is Alwyas Offline And When He Is Online He Never Help People  And He Imagine Him Self Like A Lord I Told Him To Mike And I Banned

[3] Ban Category:

Rule 2 Mute Evasion

[4] Ban Duration:

2 Days

[5] Staff Member:

[6] ScreenShots:

image.thumb.png.b00f8ee52c5c2dfeb5d02e0e84cc6280.png

[7] Your Reason: I Banned For No Reason 

Using a bug to bypass any punishment, besides a ban, falls under rule #2. 

[2] No Bug Abuse/Exploiting Bugs:

• 1st offense = 2 day ban.
  • 2nd offense = 7 day ban.
  • 3rd offense = 14 day ban.
  • 4th offense = 28 day ban.

Includes but is not limited to bypassing any punishment, duping, or glitching.

Now, all you have to do is wait for @EPICfightersto respond to this, as well as provide some sort of proof.

Also, if you think mikewerf_ is breaking a rule, please make a post in Tekkit's complaint section. 

Topic moved to Tekkit's Unban Requests. 

3 minutes ago, iiTzArismaltor_ said:

According to rule 2, using a bug to bypass any punishment, besides a ban, is illegal. 

[2] No Bug Abuse/Exploiting Bugs:

• 1st offense = 2 day ban.
  • 2nd offense = 7 day ban.
  • 3rd offense = 14 day ban.
  • 4th offense = 28 day ban.

Includes but is not limited to bypassing any punishment, duping, or glitching.

Now, all you have to do is wait for @EPICfightersto respond to this, as well as provide some sort of proof.

Also, if you think mikewerf_ is breaking a rule, please make a post in Tekkit's complaint section. 

Topic moved to Tekkit's Unban Requests. 

okey i will wait and mike is very bad helper he dont help people when i told him why you dont help people he says my duty is moderate chat and he is always offline

First of all, your "details of situation" explains nothing and is very rude. 

Secondly, you was first jailed for Tp-killing - second offense. While jailed you are unable to use most commands and you get Muted. 

You used commands to bypass the muting and then continued to verbally abuse our helper, mikewerf_. Which you even admitted to when he asked how you were able to speak in chat. 

This is unacceptable, not only did you continue to talk after Mike had told you to stop as it goes against our rules, but now you call him a bad helper after all the rubbish you spoke towards him.

3 hours ago, Gurasa1121 said:

okey i will wait and mike is very bad helper he dont help people when i told him why you dont help people he says my duty is moderate chat and he is always offline

This is 100% false. Mike is our most active Tekkit staff and is always there to help when he's online.

The ban will stay in affect. I suggest you look back on your actions and think about how you could better yourself in the future. 

okey mike helping me but yesterday i  told him help me with laser drills and he told me search in google or youtube and he dont helps me. unban me and i'm dont kill guys with tpa anymore i want to play in server i really like it and i am waiting to unban i am checkin all half hours if i am unbanned to play in server i really like it  i will obey rules. i will better @EPICfighters

Archived