Advanced Rocketry issue

pacake

Your Name: pacake

Item Name + Amount: 20 Solar Generators @advancedrocketry ; 2 CO2 scrubbers ; 1 Oxygen vent ; Carbon collecting Cartridges ; 18 Liquid fueled engines @advancedrocketry ; 80 Liquid fueled tanks ; 3 Satellite Bays ; Guidance Computers ; Dialing Device @rftools ; 1 Matter Receiver ; Matter Transmitter ; Large Storage Crates @actuallyadditions

Coordinateswhere from the rocket-ships launched: world XYZ= 4687/87/-3745 ; "space station" world:DIM2 XYZ= -3568/1000/-5632 

Description of Issue: i built my space station and put the space station container in the satellite bay (in my first rocket-ship) and i launched it into the space station, when i changed dimensions i appeared in space without my rocket-ship just falling down into the void i guess and i also see my space station way far bellow me so to not mess more things up i just stand still until i get there. when i get to the altitude of my space station i just pass it through and continue "falling" (also i couldn't use my jet-pack or anything), after that i waited a little bit longer but got tired and did /home and try again with a much cheaper rocket-ship; So i launched my second rocket-ship into space (luckily I've made copies of the space station chip), now the same thing as the first one, rocket-ship disappears and i'm just "falling" in space and see my space station down bellow again, but this time i landed in the top of my space station; i couldn't interact with anything there(i had to break a piece of glass to get in cause buttons wouldn't work or pressure plates, when i'm inside it i also couldn't interact with anything, tried with turning the oxygen on and opening my large storage crates and nothing happened. Lastly i saved a home there and went home, when i tried going back it said it said "Unable to warp to home "space"(i'll show this in a screenshot bellow). I hope you understood everything i wrote (my english is not perfect). Please and thank you :). by the way, i could get the screenshots from the space station but for that i would have to build a new rocketship and i dont really want to but if you need me to ensure that im telling the truth i will, also space stations are bugged in the server. a friend just tried it and it happened the same thing to him. Again, please and thank you :). i hope this issue can be solved 

Screenshots (Optional): https://imgur.com/a/aIcHkJM

I managed to get the stuff from my space station back (by building another rocket and using the teleport staff), so take off the list the solar generators, CO2 scrubbers, Oxygen vent, large storage crates and the @rftools stuff thanks (i still want the stuff from the rockets back)

• Ness27 locked this topic

Archived