Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Refund Request]*Amorinda*

Amorinda

Your Name: Amorinda
Item Name + ID + Amount:  2 x Wireles Crafting Terminal from Wireless crafting terminal 2 
Coordinates: 2292,5256,63
Description of Issue: Last night i lost 2 wireless terminals for ME, a lill dumb action of me, because first i made a dank null and only put it in my inv (so not in my hand) and immediately made a lvl 2, when that got deleted due to dupe issues, i soon noticed my terminal missing but didn't link that to the deletion of the dank null lvl 2. I thought it the dank null was deleted because it was lvl 2 and decided to just make a lvl 1 then, and because i thought i just miss placed my terminal and there was one on the market for 1000 i just bought that and made the dank null lvl 1, but as soon as i put that in my hand i noticed both terminal and dank null gone. Saw them go poof... so no terminal. 

It's the ones from the legendary vote chest, i don't know how to find the id
Screenshots (Optional): 

Archived