Soulus bone chunk recipes in Gregtech Mixer (broken)

Bone Chunks from soulus are made in the Gregtech Mixer.  Currently this is the following bone chunk list:

Normal = Life Essence (LE) + Bone (works)

All others: 

1) putting items in order BONE + (item) makes a normal because it always takes the bone first.

2) swapping items fails also until...

3) you succeed one time, I did by doing Ender Bone Chunk with Enderpearldust + Bone (in that order).  Then all the otehr recipes worked with swapped position (i.e. bone was put in last)

(Edit: this is not consistent and sees to be entirely random when it chooses to work)

4) Mossy recipe has a duplicate entry (bone + moss)

5) Getting a Rib Bone for the alternate recipe works but...it is very difficult to obtain rib bones as they dont drop naturally.

Given this is a base entry to the mod, it is VERY difficult to obtain RIb Bones for it to work, the cheaper recipe needs to be fixed.  This mod is effectively broken as this recipe does not work and...

a) using the book crashes me consistently

b) Sand "fossel" blocks cannot be found in the OW despite them being in the JEI

Further testing showed that I can do all the broken recipes so long as...

1) I do the Blackened bone chunk recipe first, which use a single witherbone (it is the only recipe different)...

2) then immediately proceed to do the other recipes WITHOUT leaving the machine interface.

It's a work around, but would not be known to most.