[Island Rollback Request]SirStompsalot

SirStompsalot

Your Name: SirStompsalot
Island Owner Name: SirStompsalot
Coordiantes: 9474, 60, 1828
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): Any time before 9:30 AM GMT (-700)
Description of Issue: Upon placing a steel pipe and an LV pump, the client crashed and any subsequent attempt to login also crashes. I've been able to use the unstuck package to get back to spawn, but cannot return to my island for fear of more crashes.
Screenshots (Optional): 

crashlog.txt

Hello @SirStompsalot,

Upon looking at the region file (based on the coordinates you provided) the last time the island in that region was loaded was on the 28/08/2019. Within the same backup folder, the same region file is not found within the Over World region folder.

Could you provide a bit more information regarding your claim. Is your base setup in the Skyworld (the skyblock) or is it setup in the Over World? Are the coordinates also correct?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2019 at 11:52 AM, EPICfighters said:

Hello @SirStompsalot,

Upon looking at the region file (based on the coordinates you provided) the last time the island in that region was loaded was on the 28/08/2019. Within the same backup folder, the same region file is not found within the Over World region folder.

Could you provide a bit more information regarding your claim. Is your base setup in the Skyworld (the skyblock) or is it setup in the Over World? Are the coordinates also correct?

Hi Epic,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I didn't see an email about the reply. The issue was an island, so that's definitely the skyworld (skyblock) island.

However, I was able to login after a bit of time and I can indeed return home, so please close the support request! :D

Archived