Unusual problem/stolen account

CrownedC

Hi. Hm... I should say that i'm really unlucky. 2 technical support posts for 2 days. Well. My minecraft account was stolen. Just tried to login to the server and got error mesage, then tried to relog but failed with another error about account data. It's worth saying that my minecraft account was bought on third party site cause i didn't want to spend much money and i cant return it. 

Is it possible to transfer my town, items and donate rank to another account that i would buy(This time normal acc) and remove previous one ?

1661588982_(1).thumb.png.4df38a509f4658693181dc7018c69689.png

Any proofs can be provided be me (Crowned#0729)

1 hour ago, Kaszanka_1234 said:

Make a topic (or edit this one) explaining the situation, saying to what new username you want to have your stuff moved and provide some proof that your old username was indeed you

Ok then. I think i can write it here. My new account username is unknown now cause i haven't bought it yet but it will be something like my previous(It's my original nickname). I was waiting for the answer.My situation: I bought an license account to play MC and then found this server and joined the community. After that i played 2-3 days. You 100% saw me on the server and my The END build. So...Today after studying in institute I returned home and tried tried to join server(Left craftersland launcher open) but couldn't do that and then tried to relog through craftersland.exe and saw that my password was incorrect. Of course i tried to login in at minecraft.net but password was wrong too. And finaly i wrote post on forum and something in discord. About proofs:

2.png

1.png

2 hours ago, Kaszanka_1234 said:

Make a topic (or edit this one) explaining the situation, saying to what new username you want to have your stuff moved and provide some proof that your old username was indeed you

Finaly bought it. My new username\nickname is CrownedCl

Archived