new rule: dont steal from people that did nothing to you

eletearceus

20191028_023113.jpgi never felt so sickened in my life having to see no one helping me on the server. so im gonna tell you the story of what happened so it all started with me welcomeing the new people in the server and helping them setting in by giving them some of my stuff to help them out next thing you know things took a 180 for me as they decied to block me out of the town and pour lava on me causeing me to lose all my stuff but somehow they stole my stuff real fast after that happened to told them what the heck?!?! and I decided to report them about this but it gets worse as the mods and admins didn't do little to nothing to help me with my problem due to them saying they didn't break any rules and only gave them a verbal warning  which I noticed they never had a rule like this which made me outraged. please help me and bring these people to justice. they need to be punished and I need to get my stuff back please. help me.

The rule will not be added.

I believe our rules encompass everything that can be acted upon. I would consider this player vs. player and nothing we can do.

Unfortunately that is part of the game, and on the note part of life. The only injustice I can see is a moral injustice which can't be acted upon by staff. 

Archived