Inventory Visual Bug

Chenf

So i'm playing my world i have with a friend, we've been playing for a few days now, got draconic armor and whatnot, but yesterday i started to get this weird/annoying bug in my inventory where the name of items is all the way in the bottom right instead of being aligned with the mouse. additionally everything in my inventory is invisible, but its still there as i can see the name in the bottom right when i mouse over the blank slots, and with some items when i move them they reappear, but only if they're in that specific inventory slot. i can see the items in storage crates fine, but the names are still unaligned, and i can't see anything in our ME system. this obviously makes it very difficult to play and i'd like this fixed as soon as possible. below are 2 screenshots showing my problem as i've described. 

https://imgur.com/a/cEQPxpt

On 11/13/2019 at 12:03 PM, CowGoesBananas said:

Hey, this is the technical support section of our server, not the modpack in general.

However I can suggest you to put your stuff away, reinstall the pack on your computer and delete your player file from the server.

Ah okay, my bad. i've asked about it on the FTB forum as well, if no one there can figure it out then i'll give that a shot. thanks!

Archived