I had just built a refined storage system and put 3 1k storage disk into the disk drive and put things into them. When the server rebooted i lost all the storage disk and the items on them. the disk drive also rotated. i would like to know if this will keep happening or if its a one time bug. and i would like to get some of the things back. thanksĀ 

It will keep happening. It's being broadcasted every single time about not using Refined Storage because it will bug and lose your resources. It's recommended to use AE2 for storage. As for the lost stuff, you could make a request to get the items back if you want.

Yes as Lolo stated, the mod is very buggy and that happens often. Use AE2 over refined or reborn storage. As for your lost items, if you lost anything of significant value, just reply below with item and amount lost.

Also your in game name so I know who it goes to.