[Complaint] Militahobo

Magrue5185

In-Game Nickname: Militahobo

Time and date: Dec 28, 2019 20:08 CST

Description of what happened: Broke rules 13, 15, and 19.

Unprovoked, Miltahobo (henceforth known as MH) began harassing another player, Alpha_darkwolf.  The first instance I saw of this after I logged on was MH calling Alpha a "mong" which is a racial slur towards people of asian descent and a slur towards the mentally disabled.  Unfortunately I do not have a screenshot of that exchange.  Exchanges continued with Alpha trying to defend himself and MH being generally unpleasant.  MH later goes on to explain how someone might be able to gain access to outside of the map borders.

Screenshots or Proof: Link to Screenshots

List of eyewitnesses: Alpha_Darkwolf, sometimesopensgm

From the screenshots, there's no evidence of any actual rule breakage, so no action will be taken against Militahobo. If anything happens again, don't hesitate to reach out to one of us on Discord, but please provide solid proof of what you're reporting.

T/C

• Riis locked this topic

Archived