[Complaint] (Kroslirin)

Always_Ein

Title: [Complaint] (Player Name)

In-Game Nickname: Kroslirin

Your username (Optional): Always_Ein
Time and Date: 4:00pm feb 15 2020

Description of what happened: I tp’ed to someone name mikeis(something) because  he said he had some items I needed, when I arrived at his base the first thing I noticed were his doors, they were carpenter doors but made out of bedrock, (mike isn’t a creative player) so I do /t here to see if someone else is in the town, surprise there isn’t, when I confronted him about it he originally accused himself able to go into creative through a bug, when I tried to get him to reveal how, his friend Kroslirin, who isn’t in the town but is friended, while in creative used toxic waste on me and I died to radiation in there base, loosing all my belongings, when I did /back this time in creative, he tried once again to kill me in toxic waste, then he spammed bedrock everywhere to try and trap me, and when I used /thru and was next to him mike had died to toxic waste as well but his items were safe, and kroslirin had gone outside and close the bedrock doors, while inside I saw bedrock doors on multiple floors, as well as a creative energy block, the rules I have complied that he has broken are as listed. 4,5,8,15,20

Screenshots or Proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/F5sWeRh 

List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below)

Archived