Random towns

pigbossatx

Hey fellow players,

Going around the map on the server is just cluttered with towns that shouldn't be there. The other day I ran into a town that everyone in that town wasn't active for four months! then I came across a town that was just claiming a volcano(that I was looking for) and doing nothing with it and have been inactive for a month. there are just too many inactive towns around the map that are taking up space and sometimes causing the server to lag! 

To sum it up I feel as if some of workers on the server could remove the old towns for others without them asking for them to be removed!

thank you, pigbossatx

By “workers” you mean our VOLUNTEER staff then no. You see the plugin does not track where all the specific towns are. It would be impossible for the staff to eliminate all of these afk towns. Don’t think of the staff as worker but view them as moderators and helpers. They give up allot of time to be here.

I'm really trying to refer to the people that have the power to remove the towns. I do respect the time they give and I don't wish all of them to use their time to always removing towns. Recently there been a lot of lag and I think some of the issue lies in randoms towns that are being loaded with people that are not active. Its pretty impossible to eliminate all the inactive towns but i'm pretty positive that we could find a few. 

Archived