Let's see,

yEstoQueEh

First of all, don't close the topic until you reply

In second place, I admitted I had the shulker

You banned me for no reason since the sword is sharpness 5

and on top I had nothing since as I said in the game Scyte_No_Kills I destroyed the house with world edit I had nothing illegal I just that badly duped shulker

Excuse me? Can you see the difference between this two pictures? https://imgur.com/a/0EQwIzd

One was your sword and the other was mine. My sword has been spawned in the game, do you notice that it has spanish language? Well, surprisingly, yours is in english, really strange right? And the most strange thing is that both swords say make the same damage, but yours just killed EVERYTHING with just one hit, and mine did need more hits depending on the mob or player, isnt that curious?

I still have your sword in my enderchest so any staff can now recognize this duped item with hidden enchantments. Your unban request is denied.

1 minute ago, xtomyserrax said:

¿Perdóneme? ¿Puedes ver la diferencia entre estas dos imágenes? https://imgur.com/a/0EQwIzd

Uno era tu espada y el otro era mío. Mi espada ha sido generada en el juego, ¿te das cuenta de que tiene idioma español? Bueno, sorprendentemente, el tuyo está en inglés, realmente extraño ¿verdad? Y lo más extraño es que ambas espadas dicen que hacen el mismo daño, pero acabas de matar TODO con solo un golpe, y el mío necesitaba más golpes dependiendo de la mafia o el jugador, ¿no es curioso?

Todavía tengo tu espada en mi entrepierna para que cualquier miembro del personal pueda reconocer este objeto engañado con encantamientos ocultos. Su solicitud de unban fue denegada.

To see your you could calmly take the first photo with the game in English and the other in Spanish and of course now you could change the sword to blame me. Unban!

Why on earth I would do this on purpose to ban you? This topic will be closed as you have clearly nothing to say.

Again, as I said, I have your sword in my enderchest, so any staff can see it and see the difference of language.

Topic Closed.

Archived