Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Weird particles and teleport of dropped items

Hi,

Since a few days, I have a problem.

I see weird particles around me. The second problem which is the real problem is that when i break a block, there is a probability that the dropped item just teleport itself in the base or outside.

Sometimes I don't find the item, even with a magnet.

I'm going to take screenshot of my inventory each time i'm going to place or break expensive ressources to ask for a refound until we find the solution.

I try to put all my stuff in a chest, kill myself, leave and join again the server...

unknown.png

I say that I tried to put all my inventory (with baubles) in a chest, and I killmyself, deconnect and connect.

And nothing change.

Reverser say to me on discord that I went on my claim and he saw particles too so...

When I will play, if the problem still here, I will take all the screenshots you ask.

Note: There are two type of particles : red and white /or/ blue and yellow.

An other player saw blue and yellow but i don't know for red and white.

I don't know where they come from so i don't know if there is a link between particles and item drop teleportation