Server lag

CMSIR

Thank you for running a great set of mods and bringing us this server.

The issue is that the server experiences really bad lag with only 15 players online.
You advertise upto 80 players which I think is just plain false advertising since the server can barely handle 13 concurrent players while totally crashing for upto 5 mins before restart.

Can you upgrade the server spec or place some limitations on chunk loaders per player... please anything!

I really like the server and would like to remain but the lag is just forcing me to other servers :(

Adding more resource would help it's just cost to benefit.. If the server would only improve 1% from a 50% cost increase ofcourse that's not worth while but it would improve it.

Other actions can be taken like limiting certain items and chunk loaders.

Chunkloaders are already limited as it is. and adding resources to the server is pointless, the server doesnt lag and when most people say it does its mainly client side. we are five months into the current server wipe a little bit of TPS drop can be expected

Archived