[Refund Request] AidenKoolaid

AidenKoolaid

Your Name: AidenKoolaid
Item Name + ID + Amount: Infinite Battery | cyclicmagic:tile.battery_infinite_1 | 1
Base coordinates: -189, 63, -741
Description of Issue: So lag has been killing a lot of peoples items recently in RAD and probably other server, which I think is what happened. I have been farming the illuminati pet for random items since its ability summons a random item from any mod or thing that has a recipe. I got an item called the Infinite Battery which seems like an endless source of RF energy from what I saw. I had gotten it and began searching for machines that would put it to use, I was also on with my friend and showed him it as well. I had gotten off for a bit since I couldnt find anything to make that would put it to use all that well, so when I came back on I started looking for it and cant find it for the life of me in any of my chests or in my inventory or anything, so now I was hoping someone could prove I had it somehow and be able to return it to me. I understand its a very wild request since its literally a creative item but the illuminati pet gives any item with a recipe and I had gotten luck and could barely believe it myself.
Screenshots/proof? (Optional): Sadly I do not have any proof since I didn't expect it.

The block was removed because it is a creative item, for which there is a recipe for no reason.

Because of the super low chances of getting the item, we won't be disabling the pet or anything, but any other creative items gotten from it will also be removed (if there are any)

T/C

Archived