Refund request

eevilggenius_13

Your Name: eevilggenius_13
Item Name + ID + Amount: 

• dragon eye
  • heart of the sea punishing 
  • regen ring with undying
  • speed ring with undying 
  • fire dragon bone sword with lifesteal 4, unbreaking 3, purging strike 4, critical strike 2, advanced sharpness 4, atomic deconstructor 2, sweeping edge 3, and looting 3 thats all i can remember 
  • mixed dragon scale 
  • ice saber  that had vamprism 2, sharpness V, unbreaking 3 
  • dragon amour 
  • i had a lycan pickaxe with a syleth wind 3, warg skull 3, and geonach spear 3 
  • all my swords were legendary 

Edit:I Lost another thing to lag at a different time to lag

my ice dragon sword that had all the same enchants like my fire but with subject mathematics 3 and without looting and sweeping edge 

Base Coordinates: x: 268 y:68 z:4221

Description of Issue: so i got one shot by a dragon and by the time i got back my stuff was gone by the lag 

Thank you for your time please keep up the good work with your services. Sorry for bothering you with these work

if you can please do this fast so i can start playing again but i know you guys have more important stuff to do. 

Edit: For ice dragon sword i was enchanting it and i wanted to put into my enderchest but through it out of my inventory on accident and it lagged out disappearing 

lifesteal 4, unbreaking 3, purging strike 4, critical strike 2, advanced sharpness 4, atomic deconstructor 2, and subject mathematics 

Thank you for your time and work

Archived