[Complaint] (Misterwifi)

Misterwifi

In-Game Nickname: Kaszanka_1234

Your Nickname (optional): MisterWifi

Time and date:05/21

Description of what happened: 

The leader of my town was duping. I did not know that he was nor did the other one in the town. 

Kaszanka_1234 tped over and sayed to Gavoid Kaszanka_1234(you know duping in a very serious offense) gavoid did not say anything.

Then Kaszanka_1234 wiped hes inv and banned hem. 1s to 2s latter with you say iny thing I wiped mine and the other players to.

still sayed nothing and removed the base. I say (ok I get it but can you give me the stuff back that I got from the mystic crate)

Kaszanka_1234(no) MisterMifi(I did not know he was duping nether did Aim)

Kaszanka_1234 then set my bal to 0 ladder he did give me 200$ back so I can start a town

Kaszanka_1234 also denied my refund requsest for (Player's inventory and town was deleted due to involvement in duping, request denied)

but the mane thing is (involvement in duping) with out even saying a word to me nor the other player 

Screenshots or Proof: N/A

List of eyewitnesses: don't know who was on

sry if this does not fit here I just want to make share that this is told true

• Manager

As stated in the description of rule 2, in case of duping your base gets deleted, no matter if one person is duping or if everyone in town is duping, either way entire base gets deleted. This is in order for it to actually be a punishment for cheating, as just being unable to play for 2 days and still having loads of cheated stuff is nothing. I have also seen this guy putting duped stuff into your ME system and you using it later. Te refund was denied because it was made before the base wipe and if it was refunded it would get deleted anyway.
Everything was done according to the rules.

Archived