IN-Game Paid Ranks

Hi me, RazenOnDuty, coming here to write this topic for something that disturbs me and some players..

I´ve been playing on Craftersland for a good time, like 1 year, i like the servers alot (Keep doing the good job)!

I´ve been helping some players and teaching them the early game on the modpack, well i´m doing my work that is helping people (i deserve helper rank haha), but i noticed that people has more commands then a normal player has, for example : creative mode..

The market economy is very bad, new people in one day can have late game items so easily only with the votes... making them probably quitting the game after a while..

But the topic its not only about that, its about the benefits that the ranks give, in my opinion and more people that agree with me, i think the creative mode is an abuse for those modpacks.. using worldedit, changing day to night and night to day, well, things that normal players can´t do, its like sad to see those people that pay, using creative mode when we are working hard to have what we want.. and then they sell things from the creative mode, that i believe that happens..

I´m don´t want to disturb and annoy anyone, i´m just showing my way to think about this!

Hope ya´ll understand my opinion and my way to think!

Greets

RazenOnDuty

I think you raise some good points. There is one thing that you said that I want to clarify however:

1 hour ago, RazenOnDuty said:

they sell things from the creative mode

This goes against rule 4 (No sale/gifting of creatively influenced items to members outside of your town). If you see such things happening, ensure to report it up so staff can have a look.

IMO if a player uses world edit or creative mode in order to enjoy the game more, that's their prerogative (as long as they aren't breaking the rule stated above). I have world edit and creative powers on DW 1.12 for example but I know that if I used them to progress, I wouldn't be having anymore fun on the server. Therefore I only use them to avoid having to do request refunds when I lose an item to a bug, or to clear out bugged blocks (like those invisible ones left by direwolf20's building gadgets).

Not saying you are wrong at all, just adding my view. :)