Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Chunk Loaders

Ive come across the problem recently with chunks on my base. Its only me and one other person on my base so we only have 8 chunks to load and the more we expand the more we realize the need for more chunks. Its even harder when only one of us is online and only 4 chunks are loaded. I realize the reason more aren't given is because of lag but I think that there should be at least some way to get them in game. To combat the lag just make it really hard to get to where only end game players that really need it for their machines are able to get it.

I understand that but I was more asking for a way for players that don't have the wallet to be spending on a server right now to earn chunk loaders in a hard but possible way through a lot of play time to where they would need a little more chunk loaders.

I think there should be a cash trade for chunkloaders because cash is also something that can be purchased from the store and its also obtainable through player trading and voting. It may have to be a pricey item to buy but that way it would only be for players with more playtime and more resources to put towards it. 

But on a side note, my base has gotten to the point that when I'm autocrafting stuff with my ME I have to go around and load the chunks to different things such as blood alters, alloy furnaces, pressure chambers, etc. as they are being used in the crafting recipe which sucks a great deal and I did not plan all my builds based on where it layed in the chunk, so most require multiple chunkloaders. Nevermind trying to load a farm or a Laser/Quantum Quarry on top of that for ores...

The point of the problem lies there. As you have seen by far, many people (including myself) feel very unpleasant about the constant TPS drops we are having. Although us staff team try our best to insure the best possible PO3 experience, there are some limits we need to implement for everyone to minimize the lag. Chunkloader is one of the limit we apply, as constant loading of chunk(s) with many machinery can generate massive lag. 

I am not saying that this suggestion is invalid by any means, but I believe this will be very unlikely to be implemented due to shortcomings I outlined above.