[Refund Request] Tiago

Edit: When i died now I had in my inventory my NanoSuit Helmet, NanoSuit Leggings and NanoSuit Boots, so I won't ask a refund for that anymore.

Your Name: 

Tiago
Item Name + ID + Amount: 

Since I don't remember everything I had, I will request at least this because it was important..

Legendary Infinity Drill - 1
Coordinates: 

1749.150/74.00000/-4414.719
Description of Issue: 

Sorry, but i can't log in here in forum with my server account i created in-game, idk why. I created this account because i can't log in in mine.
My account name is Tiago. I was playing and few mins ago before server restart i lost all my items, because i died due to lag, and then i couldn't pick them up. when i was trying to pick them, they just vanished, all i could pick were some blocks and my Advanced Nano Chestplate. I lost my Infinity Drill, Nanosuit Helmet, Nanosuit Boots, Nanosuit Leggings, frosty bee princess and drone, some blocks, and more stuff i don't remember.. the infinity drill was really leveled up, like trillions, i think its how it works.. this is really sad all of that because of server lag...

Screenshots (Optional): 

Don't have any, my minecraft screen shots bug, so i never take them.

Please edit your post with this template.

On 6/8/2019 at 7:17 PM, Exief said:

In order for our and your convenience, please copy paste this template and fill in the information when making your refund request topic.
For your topic name, use [Refund Request]*YourName*

Your Name: 
Item Name + ID + Amount: 
Coordinates: 
Description of Issue: 
Screenshots (Optional): 

Notice!
If you are caught lying in your refund request, any further refund requests made by you will be denied unless you provide screenshotted proof of you having the items.

Archived