Banned for supposedly duppeds

[3] Ban Category:

Dupped items

[4] Ban Duration:

3d

[5] Staff Member:

CriticLC_

[6] ScreenShots:

Don't have ss so here's the link https://www.craftersland.net/networkbans/info.php?type=ban&id=16573

[7] Your Reason:

I really don't know what's the real reason here, like, for what I had been banned? Because if it's for the gold I have been farming gold since quarantine, played like 8-10h a day in AC and also I've gotten more money from people that used to play there but left because of job and that, also adding that it seems to look so much and have so much free time to obtain the gold as it's all stacked and I have full inventory because of it, but it's only like 8m in $, and when I had that gold in my inventory it was because I was exchanging my gold to $ and saving it.

And if it's for the chest, I obtained it by just killing a llama with it, like I used to collect rare items like saddles, papers, bamboos, shells, disks and others just for fun. Like that could count as a dupped item?