Title: [killing] MrKiller0311

Funwitit

In-Game Nickname: Mrkiller0311

Time and date: Time was around 9pm date was 8/1/2020

Description of what happened: So Mrkiller asked for a tp to xXdogeboixX while that was going on stove123456789 was asking for a tp to dogeboi which was the person dogeboi wastrying to tp too and missclicked and had clicked on mrkillers name. mrkiller told them to go outside the gate of the house which was outside the claim and killed them both since with a wraith vigil and he said come find me to get your items back. I had traded the bloods that mrkiller had in his inv to stove earlier so i knew he had stolen some stuff this had happened at WeezyBaby01 base. He also saidI took some of that guys chest items from his house when you told me not too he said in chat cuz he had somehow found a hole close by to my base where one of the claims im asking to be removed didnt have a claim to it so some of it was claimed while the chest inside the house wasnt.

Screenshots or Proof: (Use www.imgur.com)

EEHHLKR.pngt2dX8x1.pngMWjCjUm.png

List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below)

(Weezybaby01) This happened outside my base; I was showing xxdogeboixx and stove123456789 the amphitheres I was breeding when mrkiller suddenly showed up holding something saying he had a “powerful weapon” when we all went outside he asked us all to come to the gate, outside my claim and when we did he shot both stove and dogeboi with a wraith sigil (they had iron armor) and he did not stop so I summoned an ignibus and killed him outside the gate. When he did /back to get his stuff he also stole an item from each player he killed, a helmet and 6 dragon blood.

Archived