[Refund Request] Anthony_Plaz

Anthony_Plaz

Your Name: Anthony_Plaz
Item Name + Amount: One draonic reactor core
Coordinates: x:2588 z:-94 y:51(3)
Description of Issue: i was moving my reactor core over a block to fix it because when the server restarted the reactor didnt seem to work right because it wouldnt turn back on it would just say charging. (computer craft program) so broke and forgot i was on full and the staff was on 3x3x11 and didnt help then it took my reactor core. (clear lag) it did not blow up, because it did the chat would have said ti was stopped and the reactor was working/ turned on

Screenshot: https://photos.app.goo.gl/m3PPo9YjNCBPBkf16

ok it’s the morning and like my brain works right now so i’ll give a better example of what happen. i was trying to turn on the reactor and nothing was happening no charge was going in, so i chose to move it over a block to make my build even and to see if that would fix it. i did i saw it drop but then i saw the rest of the wall and one reactor stabilizer go down. i got the reactor stabilizer but not the core.i saw then on the ground but as fast as i was dropping items it wasn’t fast enough and clear lag took it.

• Manager
1 hour ago, Anthony_Plaz said:

so question since your like the mod of this topic how does the yeet stick do so much damage?

this is unrelated to this topic, if you don't have any other remarks regarding the refund request i will close it

T/C

Archived