[Island Rollback Request]Garenthino

Your Name: Garenthino
Island Owner Name: Garenthino
Coordinates: x9471, z4347, y58(3)
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 1:35 AM, Mountain Time (Denver, CO, USA), 9/11/2020
Description of Issue: My entire flux network disappeared at some point in the last 6 and a half hours or so, making all of my storage, plugs, and points reset to unconfigured status; Some of them are in inaccessable places that will need for me to break my base/factory/etc. to reach, and there are literally hundreds of them to reconfigure, I would prefer not to have to do that if I can please get an island rollback? Also, all of my advanced inscribers disappeared, and I would like to have them back too; a mod already told me that is linked to my security terminal and I could avoid the inscribers disappearing again by putting them on a subnet, so I'll have to figure that part out;
Screenshots (Optional): 

I was just informed by a Mod that this kind of request can take days to be addressed, and after browsing the technical support channel and the SF4 channel on Discord as well as this tech support forum, I can see Flux networks disappearing/changing to another user is an issue that seems to happen a lot. It looks like I'm going to have to rebuild anyway to make things more accessible, since the problem is one that happens frequently and this path of resolution isn't anywhere near quick enough. 

This request is hereby cancelled;

T/C

~D34D

Archived